Traditional race tee graphics for our car and bike racers on a high quality cotton tee.
Hexan CC/MC - White
- A heavier weight fabric offers a more durable garment
- Vintage distressed hand printed graphics on the front chest.
- Regular Fit
- Sustainably sourced
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Jersey 5.6 oz / 190 g
For products to be returned, please return the products within 10 days of purchase, in perfect condition and in their original packaging - shipped at customers costs, together with proof of purchase.Please include details of exchange of product - colour, size, product details.
All products are to be returned, within 10 days of purchase, in perfect condition and in their original packaging - shipped at customers costs, together with proof of purchase.
Once returned products are received and deemed worthy of refund, funds will be refunded to your account within 3 days.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Please refer to the Basket page for accurate shipping costs.
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked
ENGLAND, WALES, MAINLAND SCOTLAND (EXC. HIGHLANDS)
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
OFF SHORE (N. IRELAND, REP. IRELAND, HIGHLANDS etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & CANADA
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
REST OF WORLD
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
Hexan® Motorworks products have been tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I by Shirley Technologies in England under certificate number 11-20489 since 2004.
The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production.
The testing for harmful substances always focuses on the actual use of the textile. The more intensive the skin contact of a product, the stricter the human ecological requirements to be met. The Hexan Motorworks certificate meets Class I criteria for textile items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years, the highest of the four classes of certification.
The requirement for certification of textile products according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is that all components of an item have to comply with the required criteria without exception – that means in addition to the outer material also sewing threads, linings, prints etc. as well as non-textile accessories such as buttons, zip fasteners, rivets etc.
On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalogue of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
Confidence in Textiles – that has been the motto of the independent testing for harmful substances according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for textile products of all types which pose no risk whatsoever to health since 1992.
The OEKO-TEX® label indicates the additional benefits of tested safety for skin-friendly clothing and other textiles to interested end users. The test label therefore provides an important decision-making tool for purchasing textiles.